Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts and experiences.
I was able to go with Brad to one of his classes and his to lecture. I really enjoyed it. However, I never thought I would willing walk into a classroom at BYU.
*
*
Jackson is eating his way through his crib. I don't know how to stop him.
*
*

Nothing better than a trip to Haggermans

Why is it that my kids have an endless supply of energy and I never seem to have enough?

*
*
I try not to buy happiness, but I saw these and loved them. My signature color black with some bling. I saw them and they made me happy. I just wish I was headed somewhere warm to enjoy them.

*
*
Sunday is the day of rest...not at my house

*
*
I like being loved and needed, but how do I get this little guy to "need" me less? I have to move within a 3 foot radius or my little guy losses it. Not loving the needy phase.
*
*
Pei Wei
I don't know why, but I just can't get enough.
*
*
Nothing better than a Jensen lunch date. One of my favorites. Today we met up at Yanni's with Mom, Maga, Jill, Brooke, Jamie, Annie Maisy, Me, Josh, Jackson, Amy, Aiden, Andrew, Oakley, Paige, Morgan, and Oliver. We all showed up. We were a sight and had many looks from others. I love to watch when we gather and you can see people counting kids. Love lunch dates.

*
*
I hear that going through trials makes us stronger.....I often wonder if I really want to be stronger??

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love random thought posts. I think they are some of my favorites. And lunch was something else wasn't it.