Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lately...

Lately.....

I had foot surgery and was out for awhile.
Not a pretty picture and not sure why after waking up from surgery I was on my phone. I guess if anyone out there received an incoherent text from me, sorry!!


After a few days in bed and being waiting on by all my boys it was time to get to end of year school activities.
We hit Josh's bike parade







The following school day Jackson and I were in charge of one of the stations for James' Field day. Lucky for us it was a nice HOT day.
This is how Jackson kept himself entertained


Lastly, we have some TV stars.
All I will say is keep your eyes on Music and the Spoken Word on Father's Day.
You could see a few familiar faces.


We have been busy and with school out for the summer we have alot to do.




1 comment:

Maga said...

Glad your surgery is over and that you felt good enough to help me!!!