Monday, December 27, 2010

James' Baptism

I honestly can't believe that I have an eight year old. I look back on the last eight years and I can't believe all that has happened. It was so fun getting James prepared for this day. He was so excited for this day.
I feel so blessed that Brad has the priesthood and was able to baptism and confirm him.


I don't think it gets much better.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Three generations and to have both grandpas there and being witnesses and apart of the confirmation. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all those men that came to support James and were in the circle. It was an amazing sight. It was a wonderful moment as they all circled around my little guy.
***On a side note....doesn't Josh just look like he is cooking up some trouble??***






1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute pics. I love the pic of Brad and James. I still can't believe he is 8!