Monday, October 17, 2011

James' Party

In my last post I stated I would head to a local venue for the next party....and that I did. They did everything for me. When we arrived a room set up with balloons, party bags for each guest, a pinata, birthday cupcakes, lots of food and game cards for everyone.

All I had to do was show up.







They had a dance party and this kid could not get enough. Every time music came on he was was right in the middle dancing.

I loved every minute of it.



If you participated in the dance party they loaded $3.00 more dollars on your game card. Another hour of fun.



This was a game that you swung the hammer to see how strong. Aiden got Brad to do it and all the boys gathered around to watch, and loved it.





Such a fun party, and the best part was no set-up or clean-up. I loved it.


I can't believe James is 9....time flies.


1 comment:

Maga said...

Thanks for sharing the Party!! and thanks for your help!!! Thanks for being my grand-daughter!!!!!!!!!